Monday, August 13, 2007

Already shot 2 sessions!!

I was able to shoot 2 sessions this week. It was so fun to do blessing photos for this 4 week old little girl. She was so adorable. Her aunt made her blessing dress for her. I LOVE the shot of her with big brother. He was so adorable and protective.

Another fun photoshoot was with Melanie. College graduation is around the corner and she needed some pictures for her resume. This is so fun. I am loving photography for other people!! I have another session scheduled for this week. I love..love...love doing this!! I just wish I knew how to set up the layout on my blog better. Have a nice week!

















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are wonderful. I really need to take a photography class. I've been less than thrilled with my photos lately!

Maia said...

nice photos !!!

Anonymous said...

OH I love the one with the baby and the little boy! VERY NICE!!! I cannot wait to get a camera again!!! Congrats on all the fun you are having!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Great shots!