I guess I wasn't the only person who complained about the bus situation. They found the kids a bus with A/C for our route!!! Yea!!! I'm glad they came through for the kids.
Did you see the cool thunder storm that passed through tonight? I love storms...when I am inside and not driving....long story.
Cubscouts are back in full swing again. I love being a den mom. The kids are hilarious. My boys give me a play by play of all the stupid things I said and what they liked or thought was too babyish. This week, apparently, was a "cool" week and I did a good job. We played games and worked on "Naturalist"A.K.A. lots of insects, animals and bugs. Think "scat trail". Yea....that is what you think......good stuff for boys.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Update on Bus Situation
Posted by April at 12:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you got some A/C!! Being a den mom is fun, isn't it!
Yay for the kids! That's great!!
Post a Comment