After several days of working on it, I am done!! Here is the link to my new website:
www.photobyapril.com
Let me know what you think. I am SOOO nervous and excited at the same time. I am looking forward to snapping photos and doing what I love. This is something that I love so much I would do it for free. Wish me luck!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Photgraphy By April website is up and running!!
Posted by April at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Your link isn't working but I'll check it out soon.
Good luck to you!
Sorry, I take that back. The side bar link is working!
Beautiful work!!
Great website. I like the images that you used. the only thing that I might change is to get rid of the music, but that is a minor thing. Good luck with you new passion.
Hey April!! I am a blog stalker! ( and proud of it!) But I just wanted to tell you I love your website! If it's not to much to ask, how did you do it? I've been messing with a couple for awhile now and I'm not liking them! If you could email me and let me know, I would love it! Thanks Jessica jmandile@cox.net
Your website looks great! Simple and features your photography wonderfully!
Concratulations!
Post a Comment