Monday, July 23, 2007

What A BUMMER!!

I am in total shock. Keepsake Trends, the scrapbook store where I do design team work,has closed down. This is so depressing. The owner, who is the sweetest person you will ever meet, just sent an email out to announce the closing. I hate to see all of the small stores going down in flames. I wish this was going to be the last time. It won't be though. Big box stores and coupons will always beat out the little guy. It is so sad. When people tighten their belts, hobbies are the first thing to go. Ginger will still keep her website up and running. This is a small glimmer of light at the end of a dark tunnel. Farewell Keepsake Trends! You will be missed.

2 comments:

Linsey M. said...

that is a bummer. I too hate to hear small businesses closing.

Linda Murphy said...

I just heard from a West Valley SBA'er that Keepsake Trends was closing. It was a cute little store and sorry that another LSS is closing doors, but I am glad to hear that the website will continue.