Sunday, December 21, 2008

All Done

I have been super busy with my photography business and life in general the last couple weeks. I feel like I haven't seen anyone in ages. I am SOO glad to be done with sessions for 2008. I can have a life for the next two weeks. My family will be here tommorow and I can't wait!! I haven't seen my sister in almost 4 years. The entire family will be here for Christmas!! We are going to do our first family picture in 8 years. I am not looking forward to corraling my own bunch of crazy family members for that photo. It is going to be exhausting!! My dad is a goof ball and my brothers follow suit. My sisters, SILs , mom and I are going to see Twilight again. This will be the 4th time for me....LOL.

K finished off all of the lights this weekend. I went out tonight and got some photos for him. Here they are...

3 comments:

Lauren Linford said...

Yay for the whole family being there!!! Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and give them a hug for me!! :-)

Janna said...

I sure miss you friend!! We need to get together next week. Merry Christmas tell your family hi for me!!

The Mastr Piece said...

April - If you think that you haven't seen anyone for awhile... I REALLY haven't. Things have been crazy-busy and there are a lot of changes going on! Hope you all had a great Christmas. Per Wendy, I guess my girls are playing at your house tomorrow, so THANK YOU in advance. I really appreciate it!! Happy New Year!

Love,
Amy