Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been waiting for this day for 12 years!!

After all of the boys in our life, after all of the baseball and woodworking, video games and fart sounds, I finally got to see my wish come true...Dance class!! E was SOOO adorable in her little pink leotards and ballet shoes. I thought I was going to bust with excitement watching E in walk into her class. I was so bummed that the parents couldn't come into class and take photos, but I understand. Dance class is all she has talked about today. E slept with her dance bag last night. This is SOOO COOOOOOL!!


3 comments:

Janna said...

She is sooooo cute!!
We are starting connections next week!!

Mela said...

how fun! I can't wait for Jaedyn to be able to do stuff like that. Love the pictures!

Lani said...

Those are beautiful shots. What lucky kids to have a mom who can document their childhoods so gorgeously.