I rented a new lens for a wedding I was shooting this weekened. I had to try it out on my kids and get some fun shots of them. I love the way they came out and can't wait to get them printed. I may turn the one of Tyler and his goldfish into a canvas print. Hey was such a goof about his fish. The lens was a wonder lens at the wedding! I am going to have to save up for one. :)



Sunday, August 24, 2008
Trying out a new lens
Posted by April at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
These pictures turned out great!! When did your kids start growing up? :0)
We need to get together!!
These pictures are really good!
When you say you got a new lens - what kind? 50mm 85mm? f/1.2?
Like I said they are really nice...
It was a the 70-200mm 2.8 I needed it to be able to get close up shots of the wedding ceremony without getting in the way. :)
You need to enter the fish bowl picture into a contest!!!
Post a Comment