
Justin had his first day of school at his 6th new school in 6 years. He was bound and determined to make a statement that he doesn't care what anyone thinks and he is who he is. Hence the Pokemon shirt. OK..that is cool..but my brother... this is 6th grade. Eeeek! This is the year everyone crosses from kids to teens. You become the jock; the geek; the prep(yea..I just dated myself). I really hope he can survive. I suppose he could have the one thing I didn't have in 6th grade, superior self confidence. I was so worried about fitting in that it never occured to me that everyone else could fit into my world. Justin knows what is important and he isn't afraid of being true to himself. Maybe it is because he has a painful ear infection and got his shots yesterday. I really hope he is going to be OK today. Crossing fingers...holding my breath.



1 comments:
these are great pictures April! They really capture the first day of school feelings...
Kyle
Post a Comment