Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wall-E Flopped

K and I took the kids to see the new movie "Wall-E"this week. It was OK..not one that I would want to watch again or ever buy. It seemed like a big infomercial for enviromentalism portraying society as lazy, hoarding, overweight, buy everything in bulk and wasteful people. Don't even get me started on the fat people jabs. It was uncomfortable to sit through and I kept checking my watch to see when it would be over. I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting money on it. I really wish we had seen "Get Smart" instead. I'm done ranting. On an up note, I can't wait for "Hancock" to come out. It looks like a hilarious movie. Will Smith has been one of my favorite actors since the "Fresh Prince" days.

1 comments:

Kyle Is Neat said...

I like wall-e - I took Andrew and we had a fun time. Your'e right you have to get past the green movement (the green movement is a scam by the way) - I'm a big pixar fan however so I may have been bias...

Get Smart is great. Kung Fu Panda is really great...