Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Becky tagged me...here goes...

1. Four places I have lived: Arizona, Nevada, Utah

2. Four shows I watch: Anything on HGTV, Burn Notice, Monk and shhhh...Disney Channel movies

3. Four jobs I have had in my life: Insurance Billing, bagger at a grocery store, Receptionist and photographer

4. Four places I have been: Hawaii(wish I could go back), Washington D.C., Texas, Colorado

5. Four Blogs I read regularly: http://meadowsfamilymayhem.blogspot.com/, http://www.funfamusa.blogspot.com/, Tricia's and Melanies.

6. Four of my favorite foods: Hamburger Pot Pie, Peanut Butter Cookies, Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream and Pineapple

7. Four places I'd rather be right now: Hawaii, San Diego, North Carolina or Northern Virginia

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Doing more wedding photography, losing weight, finally decorating my bedroom and putting landscape in the backyard.

9. Four things I like to do in my spare time:Spare time..hahaha...what is that? Really though..I love reading, surfing the internet and checking out photography websites, playing Wii and organizing things.

10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family: Playing Wii, watching Disney movies, riding scooters and going for bike rides.

Janna, Tricia, Melanie and Nikole...you are tagged

1 comments:

TCutler said...

1. Four places I have lived: Colorado, Utah, Nevada and Virginia

2. Four shows I watch: CSI, House Hunters, Design Star, and Project Runway

3. Four jobs I have had in my life: Traffic Flagger, Event Assistant, Design Consultant, Special Programs Teacher Assistant

4. Four places I have been: London, Paris, Topsail Island (NC), New York City

5. Four Blogs I read regularly: April's Blog...I don't have time to read blogs.

6. Four of my favorite foods: Red Robin's California Chicken Burger w/o gauc, tomato, and pickles; pineapples, Chicken and Ice Cream

7. Four places I'd rather be right now: The Caribbean, with my family in Phoenix or Vegas, Europe, In a new single family home with NO neighbors within a mile of me.

8. Four things I look forward to in the next year: Buying a home, getting a new job, Flying to San Diego to see a Chargers game with my family, and summer.

9. Four things I like to do in my spare time: What Spare time??? School consumes that, playing volleyball, watch movies, tickle Michael, see new sites around Virginia

10. Four favorite things to do with kids/family: I don't have either by me. :-(