K had the week off so we went to work cleaning out the house and decorating. I have 6 bags for the DI. We got rid of all of the little kid toys that the kids have outgrown. Nobody plays with the board books and alphabet puzzles anymore for some reason :)
I have always wanted a pink bathroom and I finally got it!! We did E's bathroom with a pink and black Paris theme. I picked out a pale pink and used hot pink and black as the accent colors. The black and white box on the counter has all of E's hair bows and headbands hidden away. I found the perfect shower curtain at Target that pulled it all together. I love to flip on the light and check out it out. Here are some pics...


6 comments:
April and Kurtis,
What a good looking family. Glad to see that you and Janna are both still living. Hope all is going well in your hectic lives.
Steve
Can you come decorate my house? :) Looks really cute April!
Cute bathroom!! I can't wait to come see it.
How cute!! Jaedyn would LOVE that bathroom!
Ok, i just have to comment on the bathroom again. Jaedyn would walk in the bathroom, look around and in her high pitch would say, "CUTE!"
I just saw some cute wall decor that would fit your theme. Check out www.delias.com. Click on the link. http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryID=1916&sidenavTrack=roomwares.french
Post a Comment