Thursday, May 8, 2008

Puppy Love and a Flu Bug

When our family gets sick, we do it BIG time!! Ugghhh!! I hate the flu! We are all doing better...so far....fingers crossed.

Our puppies were so adorable when we first got them. Now..not so much. They chew up everything in sight. So far the count stands at 4 bikes, 2 gas hoses for dad's BBQ, cushions, 3 rugs, way to many toys and shoes to keep track of, 5 water dishes and Emma's new Barbie. The kids promised from the bottom of their hearts to clean up the poop, feed and water them everyday and to love them and play with them everyday. When mom and dad ended up spending over an hour a night doing doggie duty it was time to say goodbye. We found a new home for our puppies with some good friends of ours. This is perfect. The kids can visit whenever they want and I get my yard back. I am going to miss those adorable brown eyes, just not the brown packages.

1 comments:

Janna said...

Oh, I can relate to that flu bug thing. I am getting over a really bad case of strep throat, and the flu. I have to be better for tuesday though!!!!