Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Festival Foothills ROCKS!!

I don't think that I can say enough great things about Justin and Tyler's school this year. We have to attend under open enrollment because we are out of district, but Wickenburg School District busses the kids from our neighborhood!! Festival Foothills has been the best thing to happen to our family. It reminds me of my elementary school growing up. Everyone knows you and your kids(and my nephew), the kids are happy and get along, they are all learning and excited about being smart and they actually have field day and put on school plays!!! Did I mention that the class sizes range from 6-23. It is like having the kids attend private school for free!! Could I ask for anything more....OK....6th grade would be wonderful. That is a sob story for another day though.


We had a fundraiser dinner at 4:30 and then the school had a concert and a musical. Tyler played the recorder with his class and Justin sang, danced and memorized his part for Humpty Dumpty. Ms. French was amazing! I can't beleive she put all of this together. Can I tell you again how much I LOVE Festival Foothills!!

0 comments: