I feel like I am 16 again. I have been bouncing around the house all goofy and giddy today. I just got tickets to a book signing in Tempe with Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight. She has a new book, "The Host" coming out the beginning of May and this is the book tour for it. I've never been to a book signing before. This is going to be SOOOO UBER COOL!! My BF, Janna is going to go with me. I can't wait until May!! Yep. I am an extreme dorkus.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't wait!!!! It will be so much fun. Everyone will be so jealous of us he hehe.
hehe, I thought you wrote a book! Hope you had fun.
how fun! I just read her last book and it was SO GOOD!! I hope you don't mind I put you on my link list.
Post a Comment