Sunday, April 20, 2008

My baby is 4!!

I can't beleive my little girl is 4!! Time has just flown by. We had a birthday party for E on Friday. She was adorable with her friends and cousins. Aunt Wendy made an amazing cake for her with all of the My Little Ponys you could imagine. I was going to add green frosting to a cake and call it good. Wendy was a lifesaver! Aunt Nikole drew the My Little Pony for a pin the tail on the pony game. We got one of those Martha Stewart 18X18 sheets of paper and used that. It was the perfect size...LOL. Here are some pics.....





3 comments:

Janna said...

I can't believe she is 4!!! Where has the time gone? Looks like you guys had a great party. We need to get together sometime!!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Isn't she cute! Looks like they had a blast!

Rachel Evans said...

Hey! I am so glad that you have a blog. Your girls are so cute too! And 4th Happy Birthday! It seems like business is going well for you too. I am so happy for you. I am glad that we can keep up now with our blogs!