I got tagged by my friend Mela. Here goes:
8 television shows that I watch (or I did when we had cable..I miss USA network and HGTV)......
1. Smallville
2. Design on a Dime
3. Monk
4. Burn Notice
5. Landscapers Challenge
6. Get Out Way Out
7. Seinfield
8. whatever comes in with our dopey antennea
8 Favorite restaurants......
1. Olive Garden
2. Paradise Bakery
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Macayos
5. TGI Fridays
6. In and Out Burger
7. Wendys
8. Chipotle
Favorite Singers/Bands........
1. Muse
2. Anything from "Wicked" musical
3. Rascal Flatts
4. Alan Jackson
5. Faith Hill
6. U2
7. Depeche Mode
8. Lee Ann Womak
8 Books I have read.......
1. Twilight
2. Eclipse
3. New Moon
4. Breaking Dawn
5. Zapped
6. The Kite Runner
7. All Harry Potter books
8. Anything from Jack Weyland
8 things that happened yesterday.....
1. Went to Super Saturday and finished most of my Christmas gifts
2. Did a photo session for a super cool family
3. Went to demolition derby
4. Cleaned the boy's room and hopefully it will stay clean
5. Did a load of laundry
6. Got groceries
7. Took J to get a video game with his saved $$
8. Deep cleaned the kitchen
8 things I am looking forward to.........
1. Seeing my sis at Christmas (both of them!!)
2. Finding time to actually sit down and relax
3. The day my house stays clean after I clean it
4. Thanksgiving
5. Cool weather..maybe even sweater wearing weather this year
6. editing the photos I took on Saturday..they are going to be soooo coool!!
7. Seeing Twilight again..yes..I am really going to go again..lol
8. Meeting my BFF for lunch..I still need to call her and plan it though
8 things I wish for....
1. All of my bills and debt to magically disappear so K and I could just hang out and not have to work. We could start a garden..watch movies and actually have a long conversation...ahhh
2. The country to stabalize
3. A trip to Maui.....ALOHA
4. My kids would always clean their rooms, never pee on the toilet seat, always pick up after themselves, never fight with each other and they would make dinner for the family....never hurts to dream right?
5. We could finish getting our bedroom decorated and put together (see #1..LOL)
6. I lived somewhere with greeness (no desert), fall seasons and snow with a wrap around front porch, acres of green land with a gravel rode leading to our farm house and a river nearby..ahhh
7. I could lose all my extra weight...and never find it again
8. I had a great highschool to send my kids too that was nearby
8 people I am tagging.....
1. Melanie
2. Wendy
3. NiKole
4. Janna
5. Tricia
6. Kristy
7. Amy
8. Stacie
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I got tagged
Posted by April at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So April...thank you oh so much for tagging me!! LOL What do I do now, I have never been tagged before. :0)
I haven't heard the music to Wicked but do you know it will be here this summer? Kyle is going to take me to it. I am really excited. I think tickets go on sale in February!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Stacie...just copy the questions and fill in your own answers..LOL I had to ask the same question a little while ago. All this techo-talk.
Mela..
The music is reallllly good. I went to the play when it was here a few years ago and LOVED it. You will really like it.
Post a Comment