Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Drying Apples

I just finished up the last of my holiday portraits that I was rushing on and had some time to work on my personal photos today. The sign up list was going around church for boxes of apples. Everyone else was signing up and I thought I should try to be more domestic. Well..yea..got the box..ate a few and then they were going bad. I called Wendy and asked her what to do with a case of Fuji apples. Wendy is my domestic idol! She let me borrow her dehydrator and the kids, Kurtis and I made dried apples. It was actually alot of fun and didn't take very long to do. I love to walk in the pantry and stare at the pretty little baggies of dried fruit that I did!! I feel domesticated...LOL. Here are some photos from apple day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!! Ok so my apples are going bad, but they are braeburn, and the apple corner slicer thing doesn't work on them...now that you are the domestic goddess what should I do?

The Mastr Piece said...

Your pictures are SO beautiful. I love them. You are fantastic at what you do! I just want you to follow the girls and I all around for a day and take pictures...everyone (and everything) that you photograph looks beautiful and inspiring!