I just found a new band that I LOVE!! The group is "Muse" and they are from Great Britain. They remind me of a cross between U2 and Depeche Mode with a kick of classical music. LOVE IT!! Maybe it is a blast from my past and the days hanging with Janna and Steve listening to Depeche. I guess I miss those carefree days of spitwadding and worrying about who was going to ask me to prom. Life is getting so crazy right now. What I would give to be back in highschool ....on the weekends....with my 2 best friends doing things that I can't write down in hopes my boys don't duplicate..hehehe. Off the computer.....back to work for me....more photos to proof..orders to process.....adult responsibilities.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They are great! Love new music.
I totally agree!! I wish we could go back to that time. But today, while I am being an optimist, I am just glad we have those amazing memories!! What a lucky girl I am to have such great friends!!
I also love muse!!
Ok, you must be younger than me. I remember Depeche mode when I was in college. My highschool bands were jouney, EARLY Madonna, the Eurythumics.
Muse is good, try listening to The Hives, The Vines and OK Go. They are very similar to the other band. You will enjoy them. I Do.
Post a Comment