Last night, I tried..I really did. I got out my patterened paper, photos, hermafix and accents. I sat at my desk for hours and kind of stared at all of it. I moved photos around a bit, even chopped the bottom off of one. I can't seem to remember how to scrapbook anymore. This stinks!! I am going to try something new with it today. Simple. Very simple. I 'm going to just add photos wherever I feel like adding them, hand journal and call it good. I never would have beleived I would get to this point.....eeeeeeek!! I'll post whatever I finish. You all need a good laugh..right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mmmmm... Been there, done that. Going simple is a great idea. You might also consider out-right copying to get yourself back in the groove.
I think it's the season. The winter blahs seep into our creativity. Don't be too hard on yourself. Give yourself a break. Organize your stuff and PLAY. You'll be back. scrapping is like a drug. :-P
Post a Comment