I have a new obsession. The book series "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyers. All I can say is "WOW"! I have spent the last 3 days absorbed in the 3 books from the series. I couldn't put them down. I HAVE to know what is going to happen next. These books are better than the "Harry Potter" series. Stephenie Meyers has a way of connecting the reader with the characters and making them seem real and beleivable. I want to know more. What will happen to Edward and Bella? What about Alice and Jasper? I'm not going to give anything away. Go...no....RUN...to the nearest library or Barnes and Noble to read these books. You won't be disappointed. The next book won't be out until Fall of 2008. I don't know what I am going to read until then. It has been quite awhile since a book has taken a hold on me like this. There is also going to be a movie based on the book that will be out in December of 2008. Yea!!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad that you enjoyed them so much... all I can say is ...told you so...hehehe
I had the exact same reaction when I read these books earlier this year. I was absolutely obsessed until I had finished all three volumes. I can hardly stand the wait for book 4. Did you know that Twilight is being made into a movie?
Post a Comment