Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Scrapbook Layout

I finished creating this page awhile ago. I thought I would share it. All of the cute little pink things that come with little girls. I love it!! All of the paper is from Pebbles In My Pocket. Watch for some more sketches coming soon.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Cute layout. I forgot all about PIMP paper - I remember making trips to Las Vegas years ago just to go to the Pebbles store. It is amazing how quickly we forget about those manufacturers when something new and shiny comes out.

Michelle Quinno said...

That's adorable! Love the little feet photo!

Unknown said...

What a great layout! Love all that pink, too!

Danielle said...

I love the layout! I wish I had something girl related to work on : ). I think that's why I've been doing lots of flower cards lately, let's me get the girly accent fix without making my boys' pages too feminine.