Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Room Makeover...finally finished

We have been talking about moving E into a larger room that can hold her new doll house and a desk when school starts. It is finally done! K added the white moulding and chair rail and I painted the room. I am in love with the lime green and hot pink. I might use these colors in the family room ;) Looking into her room from the doorway.


Her doll house is going to go on this wall when dad finishes painting it. Right now, it is a reading corner.



The art center and those smokin' hot pink curtains. I wish Kurt would let me add hot pink curtains to our room ;)
This is the art center. She can color and then add her pictures to the wall with those giant clothespins I recylced from my scrapbook room.

Looking at the closet and doorway from the window.

0 comments: