Monday, June 23, 2008

Loving Summer


I look forward to summer all year long. I love the smell of chlorine in the pool, steaks on the BBQ, fresh cut grass and beautiful flowers. I can't believe that they make casts you can swim in now! Whenever J gets is wet, I freak out. It is so engrained in me to keep the cast dry...from back when I was a kid...that I can't beleive he is actually able to swim with it. I have taken a few weeks off from my business to enjoy the kids and relax. We have been swimming everyday, played Wii and the Gameboys more than we really should have and caught a few summer movies. The perfect way to spend summer. I don't want it to end. I am going to miss the kids when they head back to school.






1 comments:

Mela said...

That looks a lot of fun! I already got a bad sunburn on my back a couple of weeks ago from playing in the pool for a few hours.